SoSy-Lab Download Site for Eclipse Plug-ins
Install plug-ins from this update site as follows:
Start Eclipse, then:
For documentation of the software packages, please visit the corresponding project home page:
- Click on "Help" -> "Install New Software ..."
- Copy and paste the following URL into the field "Work with:"
and click "Add ..."
- In the "Add Site" dialog, assign a name and click "Ok"
- Choose the software package to install and go ahead installing it ...
- Restart Eclipse, then "Open Perspective" -> "Other ..." and choose the plug-in, e.g., DepDigger.
Beyer, other project pages: BLAST, CCVisu, Chic, CrocoPat, CSIsat, Rabbit